Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Your word is a Verbal Contract!

Discussion in 'Hear Ye Hear Ye' started by Dan, Jan 29, 2013.

1. Dan

Dan Admin Staff Member

Local Time:
    12:59 PM
    We recently had an incident where one of my staff members clearly agreed to purchase a license from another member of ours. When it came time to pay for the license, our staff member reneged on the deal leaving our member very frustrated, and rightfully so.
    I want to take this time to explain that when both parties agree to a deal, that becomes a legally binding contract. If you aren't serious about making a deal, don't make an offer. Simple as that.

We have apologized to the member and swiftly banned the staff member in question. We will not tolerate this behavior.

• Like Like x 4
    • I am Interested I am Interested x 1
    • List
  2. signal500

signal500 New Member

Local Time:
    1:59 PM
    I wish I could say I was surprised, but after a recent 2 day PM fest I can feel that members frustration from a similar experience....