Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Completed XF license expired or valid! - ongoing

Discussion in 'Completed XenForo Transactions' started by 0xy, Jan 22, 2013.

1. 0xy

0xy Active Member

Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0

Local Time:
    3:32 AM
    I'll obviously pay more for valids that have 2 months+ left on it.
    If it's expired you can expect competitive offers from me.

I have 5 projects that I'll need the licenses for but I'll be buying one at a time.
    I'll update this thread when I've bought all I could!

I can pay through Paypal, Google Checkout, and other ways!

--If a paypal rep sees this please contact me via the resolution center or through my contact info-
    Seller escalated claim to prevent me from providing proof of our agreement which was discussed in private. I have emails, private messages, and you can even see xenforo.com for their terms on a complete license transfer.

2. signal500

signal500 New Member

0   1   0

Local Time:
    6:32 AM
    I've got 2 expired licenses for XenForo I'd like to sell. Each one is tied to a different email account I'll send you the login details for the account. Once you get the details you'll have ownership of the account.

3. signal500

signal500 New Member

0   1   0

Local Time:
    Awful buyer. Now doing a chargeback.

She bought a expired license, is using it on her site and is now trying to do a chargeback.

4. Justhollar

Justhollar Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    PM me if you still have any xF license's. We can talk their.

5. 0xy

0xy Active Member

Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0

Local Time:
    There's an issue right now so I can't leave any feedback until I get a reply. Not sure what's going on

6. 0xy

0xy Active Member

Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0

Local Time:
    Paypal rep I have solid evidence that he did not provide as agreed. I can provide my login details, screen shots, and more if you allow me to attach the needed files and securely provide my login details. I did not receive the license in the correct way, as per our privately discussed agreement. The deal terms were not entirely discussed in public, they were discussed in private. I specifically requested the email changed to my own (which requires a paypal trans id from him on his original xenforo license purchase).

I am willing to close and resolve this if I can get the original transaction id used to purchase his xenforo license, or he changes the email so I am the only one who has access to the account. I'm not the only one, if it's using a email which is not owned by me. So i can change the email myself and ACTUALLY complete this sale.

Seller escalated claim so I could not respond with solid proof, please open for my response and files.

Snapshot of private convo before sale was completed
    here.png

original message
    Everything worked out! Great deal and prompt answers :)

7. Vincent

Vincent Here to help

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    12:32 PM
    Still need 3/4 more? :)
    Just asking so we know if we can close this thread or not.

8. 0xy

0xy Active Member

Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0

Local Time:
    I suppose you can close it. I believe I need one more.
    I can open up a new thread if I need it. I got 3 officially and the 4th is still pending.

9. Vincent

Vincent Here to help

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    12:32 PM
    Alright, I'll set this one as completed. Feel free to create a new thread at any time!
    Have fun with your 4 licenses already :)

10. 0xy

0xy Active Member

Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0

Local Time:
    Singal500 did not complete his end of the deal. When I left the feedback it was only because I got into the account and was able to verify the license exists.

In private message he said he'd have the account changed to my email AT LEAST and he did not even do that.

I waited patiently because he said he was busy and I understand that. I purchased an expired license, like any other person, with expectations to renew and transfer to my own name or another account. He said the license is transferable. It is NOT transferable if I do not have much needed details.

I can't respond to his comments via paypal yet because he has taken the liberty of escalating the claim. I assume it's so I do not get a chance to put in my proof. I have numerous conversations in email and here.

He has done nothing but avoid me. Apparently he gets paypal emails and can't sign up with new sites like xfshowcase under the same name, but he can't give me simple info! It would not be this way if he just spent 5 mins pulling up old info so this could friggin finish.

I'm updating this because this is one of the threads linked in the dispute.

I did not get what was discussed in private.

11. Dan

Dan Admin Staff Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Local Time:
    5:32 AM
    Sorry to hear @Oxy

Keep us posted as to what happens.

12. 0xy

0xy Active Member

Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0

Local Time:
    Ah it seems he'll ride the digital goods route which will likely result and paypal shrugging this off and making me at fault.
    The way he did everything, I feel he had this planned out.

All the emails and messages I sent and he didn't respond with what I needed? Then I open up a dispute with paypal and he responds within 12 hours to them lol. I'll drop this whole mess if I can get a simple paypal trans ID for the original XF license purchase, to finish this up. That's all I need to change the email/account over to myself. He said he'd see the email was changed to my own in PM before payment was even sent -.-

He's even saying I changed the password and the account can't be accessed by him! I'm not even using the license and the email is under his name and domain that is a business/organization that I assume he is affiliated with. He can change that password at any dang time lol.

13. Dan

Dan Admin Staff Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Local Time:
    5:32 AM
    signal500signal500
    Hey David, willing to give your side of the story? Would love to get this cleared up for both you and OxyOxy

• I am Interested I am Interested x 1
    • List
  14. 0xy

0xy Active Member

Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0

Local Time:
    Yes, I'm open to negotiate and drop this completely if he can just have the email changed to my own, then I can renew, and give me the original ID so I can have this transferred to my account.

I just needed the paypal trans id to authorize the change of email and transfer to my other account. I have not renewed the license because I wasn't planning to use it until a couple weeks ago *when i started bugging him more*. I refrained from renewing in fear something LIKE THIS would happen.

If this is a big misunderstanding or he wasn't getting my emails, then I'm absolutely okay with working this out like we did before. Respectfully and this time I prefer we hash out the details as public as possible.

15. Andrej

Andrej Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    11:32 AM
    I am not entirely sure if Paypal will be willing to assist you, it sides too often with the "bad guy" due to such being an non-tangible item.

So in this case the chance is slim if the seller is not going to co-operate. I know it sucks because I been in alike situation a year ago.

• I am Interested I am Interested x 1
    • List
  16. 0xy

0xy Active Member

Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0

Local Time:
    Yeah if Paypal sides with him I'll likely just post up the login info/or first to pm me somewhere and whomever gets it first, gets it, because I've no use for a license that isn't completely mine and mine alone.