Xenoforo license cheap!!

Welcome To Extralicense, Forum Promotion, SEO, Domain Names, Hosting & More!

Buy, sell trade your licenses,Connect with fellow webmasters. Grow your network. Learn and share with us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mac Miller

Valued Member
Sep 10, 2012
license expires in april 26th, 2014

i will sell it for $35 on paypal i really need cash that's why it so cheap so pm me!!

Dan

Valued Member
Nov 13, 2019
Wouldn't hold your breathe on this. He was asked to provide of a screenshot of the member's area for an IPB license 2 days ago, and haven't heard anything since. $35 seems to good to be true. Proceed with caution.

Screenshot was provided. Thanks @Mac Miller

Mac Miller

Valued Member
Sep 10, 2012
Wouldn't hold your breathe on this. He was asked to provide of a screenshot of the member's area for an IPB license 2 days ago, and haven't heard anything since. $35 seems to good to be true. Proceed with caution.
i sent Adam a screenshot my fault i totally forgot to send you one :p

Dan

Valued Member
Nov 13, 2019
Was the license verified?
He did provide a screenshot, FWIW. Although no personal info was given in the screenshot. Not saying Mac miller is a scammer although, as a reminder, it is up to the buyer to execute due diligence with any transaction.

Mike Edge

Owner of xF Hosting
Valued Member
Jan 20, 2013
I'll give you $50.00 for it if you you put in a ticket with xF to authorize them to say your license is pushable to me and then give me the ticket number to confirm it.

Dan

Valued Member
Nov 13, 2019
@Mac Miller - Is this offer still good? Just didn't want to move it if the license is still available.

AdamD

Valued Member
Oct 18, 2012
I would avoid, he was also offering me a perpetual invision license via PM, somewhat rare to get these days

All for a bargain price, if I sent the cash via paypal as a GIFT or Service.

Dan

Valued Member
Nov 13, 2019
Moved to completed and marked as abandoned since no response has been made.

Status
Not open for further replies.