Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Expired XenForo, Theme & Add-on Installation, Basic Optimization Service

Discussion in 'Completed Services' started by Xaxas, Mar 4, 2015.

1. Xaxas

Xaxas New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    7:07 AM
    Greetings Extra License.

In the past year, while using XenForo I learned much about that awesome forum software and now I wanted to give you my XenForo installation service.​

The service that I provide includes:
    • XenForo software installation,
    • Theme(s) that you wanted installation (if you want a paid theme, you should buy it first),
    • Add-on(s) that you wanted installation (if you want a paid add-on, you should buy it first),
    • If you would like to place ads, I place them. If you want to place them yourself, I'm showing you to how to place ads and where to place them.
    • Basic .htaccess optimizations (keepalive, cache etc.) and basic XenForo settings (SEO, Facebook/Twitter/G+ login (if you would like) etc).

For the first 5 customer only 15$, and after them 20$.

PM me for contact info and/or other details.​