Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Expired XenForo Services

Discussion in 'Completed Services' started by Andrej, Apr 16, 2013.

1. Andrej

Andrej Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    7:58 AM
    Now offering OUTRAGEOUS discounts! You can now get your free forum installation, add-on installation and style installation for absolutely FREE. :D

I don't really want to make a profit out from helping you. So instead I want to devote a small part of my time to help others in setting up their XenForo forum, and even tell you how you can do it yourself!

However, if you think I have done a great job, nothing is limiting you from donating. :)
    • 1 to 1 communication (using the method you prefer - Email or Skype)
    • Installation of XenForo.
    • Installation of add-ons of your choice.
    • Installation of an style (or a few), including tweaks (depending on style).
    • Post-installation checking in order to insure that everything is working correctly.
    • Introduction and guidance to XenForo's features both at the admin and public end.
    • 48 hours response time to questions I am capable of answering.
    • ... and everything in between! :)
    At a later time, you might have some use of my upgrade services as well ->
    • Upgrading XenForo to it's latest version (or version of choice).
    • Upgrading add-ons to compatible versions or removal if no longer needed.
    • Post-upgrade checking to make sure everything is working smoothly.
    • ... and everything in between! :)