Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Completed Xenforo + Resource Manager

Discussion in 'Completed XenForo Transactions' started by Ranierus, Mar 5, 2015.

1. Ranierus

Ranierus Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Local Time:
    7:16 PM
    I have one license of Xenforo + Resource Manager. The support ends the Apr 11, 2015. Not a problem now because Xenforo and the Resource Manager are very stable now.

You can buy this license and wait for 2.0 and then if you need renew and upgrade to 2.0...saving a good sum of money :)

The price for both is 120$ dollars...good price i think, do you agree?

Only the Resource Manager will cost you 60$+22% of Vat...plus the 140 dollars and taxes you will have to pay over 200 dollars for both.

I'm a trusted seller here, i can guarantee you that you will have your license on one single day.

If you are interested, contact me now...many users want a Xenforo license today, take your chance now. :)

2. d3wlin

d3wlin New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    8:16 PM
    I am interested, but the price of $120 is too high.

3. Ranierus

Ranierus Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Local Time:
    There is a huge save than a new license, especially if you are a EU customer!

If can lower to it to 110$ just to thank you for the fast reply...sounds good to you? :)

4. Benfin

Benfin New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    Please pm me a quick deal offer.

5. Ranierus

Ranierus Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Local Time:
    My offer is 110$ dollars. If it's good for you, we can manage the transfer today. :)

6. Benfin

Benfin New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    Drop it to $100 and consider your extra licenses are sold. One less expiring license to worry about.

7. Benfin

Benfin New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    Offer withdrawn.

8. Ranierus

Ranierus Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Local Time:
    Okay. Price decreased to 100$!

9. Benfin

Benfin New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    Accepted. PM me the details.

10. celletus

celletus New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    Is this license still avaible?I only need the Xenforo license,not intersted on resourge manager.It is posible to transfer only the forum license?What is your last price?

11. Ranierus

Ranierus Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Local Time:
    Hi celletus, thanks for the interest.
    I have two only Xenforo licenses. You can see all the details on this topic.

12. d3wlin

d3wlin New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    Payment has been sent.

13. Benfin

Benfin New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    Not the way to do business. I surely will not deal with this seller.

14. Ranierus

Ranierus Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Local Time:
    What's the problem my friend?

15. Benfin

Benfin New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    ???

16. Ranierus

Ranierus Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Local Time:
    Benfin i'm super very sorry, that's what happened: in the past week i was discussing with d3wlin for the price, he tell me that he was interested on the license but his maximum offer was $100 dollars. When i said that i've decreased the price he immediately contacted me in private and we discussed about the details of payment...in the facts, he contacted me in private prior to all interested buyers and he prenoted first.

That's why i sold to d3wlin...

17. Benfin

Benfin New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    Well, I was patiently waiting for you PM and nothing happens until I saw another member posted payment has been sent. It would be nice if you could at least tell me that you were dealing with someone else. I have accepted your offer and my word stands that's why I've missed my chance to buy a low price xenforo license from a member of another online community.

18. Ranierus

Ranierus Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Local Time:
    Benfin, i repeat, i'm sorry. On the first i thought that was a tactic of d3 and you are only a fake created for decrese the price.

Also you have initially offered and then retired the offer, so...Sorry for the confusion.

Sold the license to d3wlind3wlin! I thank him for its patience. Now i have 2 Xenforo Only licenses with a discounted price. If you want it, you can contact me in private. Thanks!

19. d3wlin

d3wlin New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    The license has been successfully transferred.

The seller did right by selling to me after the price decrease, as I was first to place an offer of $100 (via PM on March 5th). Sorry to hear a miscommunication/understanding like this happened. I thank RanierusRanierus, he is a trustworthy and friendly person to deal with. I would do business again if the opportunity arose.