Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Completed Xenforo + Resource Manager + Xenmedia

Discussion in 'Completed XenForo Transactions' started by Dani454, Jul 24, 2014.

1. Dani454

Dani454 New Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Local Time:
    2:47 PM
    1. What are you selling, buying or wanting to trade - Xenforo, Resource Manager and Xenmedia Gallery.
    2. When does it expire? - Xenforo : Mar 15th, 2015 , XenMedia : Apr 12th, 2015.
    3. Is it able to be legally transferred? Yes.
    4. Any Screenshots? - No.
    5. How much are you selling for, how much will you pay, etc. - Willing to accept between 90 - 110$ for all three.

Just a note:
    I will not make a final decision on selling my license until Saturday (7/26), so please send your requests and the best offer will get it! If there are any other addons I have that I can transfer, I'll let you know. Thanks.

2. Kirk

Kirk ExtraLicense Moderator Staff Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Local Time:
    Dani do you have permissions from the developer Chris.D if you can transfer your Xen Media license?

3. Dani454

Dani454 New Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Local Time:
    Yes, Chris explained in another thread that you can sell the license - but the new owner just needs to register at his site to ensure you get updates, the correct information, etc. I'll link it here.

http://i.imgur.com/dSEZgCX.png

4. Kirk

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Local Time:
    Thank you Dani for providing the screenshot of that. Wishing you the best on selling your license :)

5. Dani454

Dani454 New Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Local Time:
  6. Kirk

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Local Time:
    Congrats Dani! Moving this to the completed section.