Dillon Lawrence

Valued Member
Jan 19, 2014
Things to consider when listing your XenForo License

1. What are you selling, buying or wanting to trade

XenForo + Resource Manager + UI.X premium, excellent theme + XenMediaGallery

2. When does it expire?

November 2014 (almost a full year)

3. Is it able to be legally transferred?

I will transfer whole account ;)

4. Any Screenshots?

Absolutely :D

Capture

5. How much are you selling for, how much will you pay, etc.

Make a reasonable offer ;)

oman

Valued Member
Feb 11, 2013
If you would like to see permission, I can obtain if necessary.
It's alright, I don't need to see it myself. You should probably get permission, or arrange some way you can transfer them so that the buyer can be confident that they will receive all within your sale.

PBD

Valued Member
Feb 8, 2014
It's alright, I don't need to see it myself. You should probably get permission, or arrange some way you can transfer them so that the buyer can be confident that they will receive all within your sale.
Pretty sure what's implied is that you're buying the account, since the license is too young to transfer. They probably bought all the extras via the Xenforo site, so they are collectively attached to that account. At least that's what I figured.

oman

Valued Member
Feb 11, 2013
Pretty sure what's implied is that you're buying the account, since the license is too young to transfer. They probably bought all the extras via the Xenforo site, so they are collectively attached to that account. At least that's what I figured.
The resource manager is an extra attached to the license, which was why I specifically didn't mention it.

The other two are in no way endorsed by XenForo, but are created by third party developers, and it is usually best to seek information/permission from those developers to ensure it is fine to transfer them.

Dillon Lawrence

Valued Member
Jan 19, 2014
Update:

OK - I am willing to sell for £140 (around $235). For those interested UI.X expires in Dec 2014.

Audentio does allow theme transfers. XenForo license can also be transferred now.

projectego

Valued Member
Jun 6, 2014
I'll pay £70 (just shy of $120) for just the XenForo and Resource Manager licenses. To renew both licenses in 5 months will cost me an additional £33 ($55) to keep the licenses fresh (taking me up to £103 ($173)), so hopefully you will see this as a fair offer. To purchase the pair brand new via xenforo.com would cost me £119 (.

No worries if you're not interested; good luck with the sale. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.