Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Expired Xenforo Lisence + Lots of Extra's

Discussion in 'Completed XenForo Transactions' started by Chad Taljaardt, May 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chad Taljaardt

Chad Taljaardt New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    2:30 PM
    Hello,

I'm here because I have a Xenforo forum, but I have recently lost my job and therefore cannot sustain the forum anymore. So i'm here to sell everything i have for it in terms of licence and add-ons

What i have

Xenforo Lisence - $140 - Subscription has ended and cost's $50 to renew - 1.3.0
    XenMedia Gallery - $67.48
    Modern Statistics - $30
    Referral Credit System - $20
    Resource Manager - $60 ( costs $10 to renew i think )
    Subway theme with Customisations - $35
    Post Ratings - $35
    Social Connect - $25
    Showcase - $50

I have paid over $460 for all this and i want to sell it for cheaper

Becuase the licence for Xenforo ended ill drop the price $140 and because its second hand ill drop it by a further 100.

So the price i'm looking for is around $200 - $250

As i have said, i have lost my job and in need of the money, so please consider it. I am open to offers as well. If you have any queries at all please private message me.

2. Ranierus

Ranierus Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Local Time:
    3:30 PM
    I can offer you 180$ for that. I have to pay for the upgrade of Xenforo and the Resource manager, $55 dollars + VAT tax.

3. Dan

Dan Admin Staff Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Local Time:
    8:30 AM
    @Chad Taljaardt@Chad Taljaardt Just an FYI, the Showcase License is not transferable without written consent from Bob (the author). The other addons may have similar terms. If written permission is not obtained the license will not transfer and will be null and void. So buyer beware with any attached addons.

4. Forum Lover

Forum Lover New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    1:30 AM
    I am interested. Please provide me addons link, so that I can check if its transferable. I will try to make that happen by contacting respective authors.

You can pm me or post it here. :)

5. Dan

Dan Admin Staff Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Local Time:
    8:30 AM
    This thread is no longer active. If you wish to sell your xenforo license, please start a new thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.