Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Abandoned xenForo License

Discussion in 'Completed XenForo Transactions' started by Elmore, Dec 29, 2012.

1. Elmore

Elmore New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    7:49 PM
    I can offer up to $60 for an expired license or $80 for an active license, but it has to be active until at least April of 2013. I can only pay using Payza/Alertpay or Skrill/Moneybookers.

I will pay half the money upfront and the other half after the license has been successfully transfered to me.

If you're interested, please PM me a screenshot of your xenForo member area and provide the name, email address and license number associated with your xenForo account so I can verify that the license is active and transferable.

Thanks for your interest.

Happy new year! :)

-Elmore

2. signal500

signal500 New Member

0   1   0

Local Time:
    2:49 PM
    Are you still looking? I have an expired license left for sale, it won't be transferable short of you submitting a ticket to have the email changed, but i'd take $60 up front for it and send you the details and you can do whatever you'd like after that with it.

3. Elmore

Elmore New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    Yes, I'm still looking. I'll buy the license, but please PM me the name, email address and license number associated with the license so I can verify with their staff that the account is valid. Will I have access to the XenForo resources with this? I mean their forum with mods, styles, tuts, etc.? And you will accept the money through Payza or Skrill?​

4. signal500

signal500 New Member

0   1   0

Local Time:
    2:49 PM
    The best I can do is a screenshot. Like I said the license is expired. You can submit a ticket to XF and they will update the email address on the account.

There aren't any license numbers associated to accounts with XF.

Yes you will have access to all the resources.

Sorry Paypal only.

5. Elmore

Elmore New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    That's too bad. I can only pay with Payza or Srkill. Thanks for the offer anyway.

6. Elmore

Elmore New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    I can use Paypal now. I contacted signal500 via PM, but got no reply. So anyone else interested in selling, please let me know.