Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Completed XenForo License

Discussion in 'Completed XenForo Transactions' started by AaronJames, Jul 19, 2012.

1. AaronJames

AaronJames New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    6:16 AM
    I want to sell my Xenforo License, I'm asking for $65 dollars. It expires February 13th, 2013. Let me know if your interested by responding or by PM.

2. Kirk

Kirk ExtraLicense Moderator Staff Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Local Time:
    9:16 AM
    Good luck on the sale.

3. sadikb

sadikb New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    7:46 PM
    Hi Aaron,

Is this still for sale. If yes, I am interested to buy it. I just came off a very bad experience trying to transfer another XF license from someone else, who tried to sell me a license which was already transferred once, so forgive me if I sound very cautious.

If this is still for sale, here is what you need to do.
    1. PM me (here or at xf.com) screenshots to show license dates / proof of ownership etc.
    2. Open a ticket at xf.com asking them that you want to transfer your license to me.
    3. Ashley will reply to you asking you for your original transaction id etc
    4. Once Ashley is satisfied that the license is elgible to transfer, he will contact me.
    5. Once Ashley contacts me and confirms that license is eligible for transfer, I will paypal you the money.
    6. Once you receive the money, you can confirm to Ashley and he can transfer the license to me.
    I know all of this because I just tried to purchase from someone who tried to sell me a license which was already transferred once. XF allows licenses to be transferred only once.
    My user profile on XF is this -> http://xenforo.com/community/members/sadikb.543/
    Regards

4. Andrej

Andrej Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    2:16 PM
    Just so you know I have sent you a PM. Not sure if you noticed it or not. :)

5. sadikb

sadikb New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    Hi there,

Nopes, didn't recieve any PC from you. Neither here nor at xf.

6. Andrej

Andrej Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    2:16 PM
    Sorry for the confusion, I was actually replying to the OP. :) It seems the quote button ceased to function.

7. sadikb

sadikb New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    Oh ok... :)

8. SnipeDragon

SnipeDragon New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    8:16 AM
    Is this license still available? If so, I'd like to offer $70 for it, provided that it is an active license and that you are willing to go with the 50/50 trade setup (after proof that the license is active and transferable is presented) which means I would give you half the money to start it off, you transfer the account to me and then I provide the second half of the money.

9. AaronJames

AaronJames New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    6:16 AM
    Sorry for the long delay. This was sold.

Thanks!

10. Dan

Dan Admin Staff Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Local Time:
    8:16 AM
    Moving to completed.