• Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
  • I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post

XenForo license

pipare

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Local time
Today, 21:35
Hello everyone, I have a xenforo license which was Purchased: May 22, 2014 Support/updates end: May 22, 2015
So as you can see I don't really need it anymore and as I understood I could not sell it until it's active, so I'm thinking about extending that license and selling it. I guess it would be full 12 months after that.

1. Is anyone interested in it?
2. Is it ok to sell it for about 90-100$?
3. I don't have a paypal, but I have Payoneer card and can accept payment that way, is it alright as well?

Thanks folks :)

tonjegram

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Local time
Today, 15:35
I thought that if you got paid via PayPal the money would show up in your personal account.
Anyway, it`s free to register with PayPal.

pipare

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Local time
I thought that if you got paid via PayPal the money would show up in your personal account.
Anyway, it`s free to register with PayPal.
Yeah, the problem is that PayPal is not available in my country (it is but has some issues with withdrawing afaik)

pipare

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Local time
I've got paypal working. if someone would need a license I, pm me with an offer and I will renew it and validate so you can be sure and have full 12 months.

Last edited: