XenForo License

Welcome To Extralicense, Forum Promotion, SEO, Domain Names, Hosting & More!

Buy, sell trade your licenses,Connect with fellow webmasters. Grow your network. Learn and share with us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AaronJames

Valued Member
Jul 19, 2012
I want to sell my Xenforo License, I'm asking for $65 dollars. It expires February 13th, 2013. Let me know if your interested by responding or by PM.

sadikb

Valued Member
Jul 25, 2012
Hi Aaron,

Is this still for sale. If yes, I am interested to buy it. I just came off a very bad experience trying to transfer another XF license from someone else, who tried to sell me a license which was already transferred once, so forgive me if I sound very cautious.

If this is still for sale, here is what you need to do.

1. PM me (here or at xf.com) screenshots to show license dates / proof of ownership etc.
  2. Open a ticket at xf.com asking them that you want to transfer your license to me.
  3. Ashley will reply to you asking you for your original transaction id etc
  4. Once Ashley is satisfied that the license is elgible to transfer, he will contact me.
  5. Once Ashley contacts me and confirms that license is eligible for transfer, I will paypal you the money.
  6. Once you receive the money, you can confirm to Ashley and he can transfer the license to me.

I know all of this because I just tried to purchase from someone who tried to sell me a license which was already transferred once. XF allows licenses to be transferred only once.

My user profile on XF is this -> http://xenforo.com/community/members/sadikb.543/

Regards

Andrej

Valued Member
Nov 26, 2011
Just so you know I have sent you a PM. Not sure if you noticed it or not. :)

sadikb

Valued Member
Jul 25, 2012
Just so you know I have sent you a PM. Not sure if you noticed it or not. :)
Hi there,

Nopes, didn't recieve any PC from you. Neither here nor at xf.

Andrej

Valued Member
Nov 26, 2011
Hi there,
Nopes, didn't recieve any PC from you. Neither here nor at xf.
Sorry for the confusion, I was actually replying to the OP. :) It seems the quote button ceased to function.

SnipeDragon

Valued Member
Jun 5, 2012
Is this license still available? If so, I'd like to offer $70 for it, provided that it is an active license and that you are willing to go with the 50/50 trade setup (after proof that the license is active and transferable is presented) which means I would give you half the money to start it off, you transfer the account to me and then I provide the second half of the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.