ExtraLicense - Buy, Sell, & Trade Your Licenses

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

XenForo license

pipare

Valued Member
Hello everyone, I have a xenforo license which was Purchased: May 22, 2014 Support/updates end: May 22, 2015

So as you can see I don't really need it anymore and as I understood I could not sell it until it's active, so I'm thinking about extending that license and selling it. I guess it would be full 12 months after that.

1. Is anyone interested in it?

2. Is it ok to sell it for about 90-100$?

3. I don't have a paypal, but I have Payoneer card and can accept payment that way, is it alright as well?

Thanks folks :)

I thought that if you got paid via PayPal the money would show up in your personal account.

Anyway, it`s free to register with PayPal.

I thought that if you got paid via PayPal the money would show up in your personal account.Anyway, it`s free to register with PayPal.
Yeah, the problem is that PayPal is not available in my country (it is but has some issues with withdrawing afaik)

I've got paypal working. if someone would need a license I, pm me with an offer and I will renew it and validate so you can be sure and have full 12 months.

Last edited by a moderator: