Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Expired XenForo License

Discussion in 'Completed XenForo Transactions' started by iRyno, Nov 28, 2014.

1. iRyno

iRyno New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    10:30 AM
    I am looking to buy an XF License. Please PM me or Post below if you have one for sale!

2. Tony

Tony New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    4:30 AM
    Hi I want to sell my license, I can give you the token and the domain if you want

3. exterminator

exterminator New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    5:30 AM
    Your license is transferable? can you give me validation token to verify your license

Thanks

4. PointLobos

PointLobos New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    4:30 AM
    1. What are you selling, buying or wanting to trade?: Selling a XenForo License, no extensions/addons/etc.
    2. When does it expire?: September 6th is its expiration for updates and support.
    3. Is it able to be legally transferred?: It would not allow me to type in my token, so apparently not.
    4. How much are you selling for, how much will you pay, etc: I'm looking for about 100-115 dollars for this. :)