Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Expired Xenforo License

Discussion in 'Completed XenForo Transactions' started by wolra, Jul 9, 2014.

1. wolra

wolra New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    8:40 PM
    Hello,

Looking to purchase a valid Xenforo license.
    Last time I did this I got scammed, so looking to not have that happen again.

Price: $80~

2. Wout_

Wout_ New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    10:40 AM
    If you need still a XF license, please send me a PM.

3. wolra

wolra New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    Okay this is becoming a pisstake,
    I've tried to make transactions with a heap of people, one guy scammed me, another attempted to scam me.
    Two people told me it was all good to be transferred so I made the payment then they notified me they can't transfer it.
    I've had around five people try to sell their 'friends' license, who then decided they don't want to sell it at the very last minute.

I am very aware most of these people fall between the ages of 15-19 but seriously, if you're not actually going to make the sale just fuck off and don't waste my time.

4. Dan

Dan Admin Staff Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Local Time:
    3:40 AM
    Be very wary if someone is trying to sell you a license who doesn't have a "WTS" thread of their own, especially a XenForo license.

5. wolra

wolra New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    Oh no, these are people who have WTS threads.

6. Dan

Dan Admin Staff Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Local Time:
    They did not have a WTS thread if the license is not able to be transferred. They have to verify the license first before having the ability to select the WTS prefix.

7. wolra

wolra New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    I can discuss with you further about this via PM if you'd like and directly point to users and their threads?

8. Dan

Dan Admin Staff Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Local Time:
  9. KillermanGabe

KillermanGabe New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    4:40 AM