Xenforo License

Welcome To Extralicense, Forum Promotion, SEO, Domain Names, Hosting & More!

Buy, sell trade your licenses,Connect with fellow webmasters. Grow your network. Learn and share with us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wolra

Valued Member
Apr 27, 2014
Hello,

Looking to purchase a valid Xenforo license.

Last time I did this I got scammed, so looking to not have that happen again.

Price: $80~

W

Wout_

Valued Member
Jul 11, 2014
If you need still a XF license, please send me a PM.

W

wolra

Valued Member
Apr 27, 2014
Okay this is becoming a pisstake,

I've tried to make transactions with a heap of people, one guy scammed me, another attempted to scam me.

Two people told me it was all good to be transferred so I made the payment then they notified me they can't transfer it.

I've had around five people try to sell their 'friends' license, who then decided they don't want to sell it at the very last minute.

I am very aware most of these people fall between the ages of 15-19 but seriously, if you're not actually going to make the sale just fuck off and don't waste my time.

D

Dan

Valued Member
Nov 13, 2019
Be very wary if someone is trying to sell you a license who doesn't have a "WTS" thread of their own, especially a XenForo license.

W

wolra

Valued Member
Apr 27, 2014
Oh no, these are people who have WTS threads.

D

Dan

Valued Member
Nov 13, 2019
They did not have a WTS thread if the license is not able to be transferred. They have to verify the license first before having the ability to select the WTS prefix.

W

wolra

Valued Member
Apr 27, 2014
I can discuss with you further about this via PM if you'd like and directly point to users and their threads?

D

Dan

Valued Member
Nov 13, 2019
Let's go private ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.