xenForo license

Welcome To Extralicense, Forum Promotion, SEO, Domain Names, Hosting & More!

Buy, sell trade your licenses,Connect with fellow webmasters. Grow your network. Learn and share with us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

WEB

Valued Member
Dec 20, 2013
1. What are you selling, buying or wanting to trade? xenForo License.

2. When does it expire? Dec 19, 2014.

3. Is it able to be legally transferred? Yes.

4. Any Screenshots? Yes, see below.

5. How much are you selling for? $100 since it is practically new having 1 year of updates left.

Xfscreenshot

Taim

Taim

Valued Member
Dec 21, 2013
I'm ready to pay $80 right now through PayPal.

W

WEB

Valued Member
Dec 20, 2013
The final price is $90 as it was just updated.

Taim

Taim

Valued Member
Dec 21, 2013
Can I ask why are you selling it just after updating it?

W

WEB

Valued Member
Dec 20, 2013
Can I ask why are you selling it just after updating it?
Hi Taim,

xenForo does not allow the transfer of a license if the update/support is expired so, i had to renew it in order to sell it. Now, seeing xF licenses that have a few months left of updates being sold for $80, i believe it is a fair deal to sell this for $90, don't you? :)

Reactions: Dan
Taim

Taim

Valued Member
Dec 21, 2013
okay, thanks for information. What is the process of transferring? I'm new to this, can you please explain the process?

W

WEB

Valued Member
Dec 20, 2013
Once the license is eligible to be transferred, we require the name, email address and home address of the transferee.
We will email the transferee to ensure that they accept the transfer and the terms and once confirmation has been received, the license will be transferred.
This quotes are from the reply to the support ticket i've opened with xenForo, asking them how a transfer is done, so i'll just have to give the info of the new owner and then wait until they contact him for confirmation.

Anyway, i can take screenshots of the conversation i'll have with xF staff and additionally i can give the links to my profile on digitalpoint and v7n so i can be contacted everywhere until the license is transferred.

Reactions: Dan
W

wat3v3r

Valued Member
Dec 10, 2013
$90 by paypal, if still selling.

W

WEB

Valued Member
Dec 20, 2013
The license have been sold.

Status