Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Completed XenForo License with Resource Manger

Discussion in 'Completed XenForo Transactions' started by jljr222, Jan 5, 2014.

1. jljr222

jljr222 New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    10:44 PM
    Hello Folks,

Just to verify, most of you will know me as LP-John on XenForo.com, so please be assured I am a legit XenForo license holder. I have an extra license with the Resource Manager available for transfer since the forum I used it for has been officially shut down.

The license is currently set to expire: December 27, 2014

The original value of of this combination is $200 USD.

I am selling this license for $120 USD via PayPal only. I will NOT accept eChecks and you must be a PayPal business seller. If you're interested in purchasing this license from me, please PM me with your information and I'll start the process with you.

Thank you for checking this out and I appreciate your business.

2. Dan

Dan Admin Staff Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Local Time:
    9:44 PM
    Welcome to EL LP-John and good luck on the sale.

3. jljr222

jljr222 New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    Thank you :)

4. NorClans

NorClans New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    4:44 AM
    Im interested in this, not 100% sure when i will have the cash for it tho. Sending you a PM with my skype.

5. CodyBoen

CodyBoen New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    7:44 PM
    I am looking for the XenForo License with the Resource Manager add on. I have the money right now. I will PM you with my information.

Thanks.

6. jljr222

jljr222 New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    This license is still available, please note that the price is NOT negotiable. I understand people would like to haggle, but this comes with almost a full year of support and upgrades. The price is very fair.

7. vishall

vishall New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    11:44 PM
    Agreed (y)

8. jljr222

jljr222 New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    This license has been sold and transferred. Thanks for all those who were interested.