XenForo License with Resource Manger

Welcome To Extralicense, Forum Promotion, SEO, Domain Names, Hosting & More!

Buy, sell trade your licenses,Connect with fellow webmasters. Grow your network. Learn and share with us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Thread Owner: jljr222
J

jljr222

Valued Member
Jan 5, 2014
Hello Folks,

Just to verify, most of you will know me as LP-John on XenForo.com, so please be assured I am a legit XenForo license holder. I have an extra license with the Resource Manager available for transfer since the forum I used it for has been officially shut down.

The license is currently set to expire: December 27, 2014

The original value of of this combination is $200 USD.

I am selling this license for $120 USD via PayPal only. I will NOT accept eChecks and you must be a PayPal business seller. If you're interested in purchasing this license from me, please PM me with your information and I'll start the process with you.

Thank you for checking this out and I appreciate your business.

Reactions: Dan
D

Dan

Valued Member
Nov 13, 2019
Welcome to EL LP-John and good luck on the sale.

NorClans

NorClans

Valued Member
Oct 9, 2013
Im interested in this, not 100% sure when i will have the cash for it tho. Sending you a PM with my skype.

C

CodyBoen

Valued Member
Jan 5, 2014
I am looking for the XenForo License with the Resource Manager add on. I have the money right now. I will PM you with my information.

Thanks.

J

jljr222

Valued Member
Jan 5, 2014
This license is still available, please note that the price is NOT negotiable. I understand people would like to haggle, but this comes with almost a full year of support and upgrades. The price is very fair.

J

jljr222

Valued Member
Jan 5, 2014
This license has been sold and transferred. Thanks for all those who were interested.

Reactions: Dan
Status
Not open for further replies.