Not open for further replies.

Bdrunkz

Valued Member
Jul 17, 2013
Selling XenForo License W/RM

2. When does it expire? Jul 3, 2014

3. Is it able to be legally transferred? Yes

5. How much are you selling for: 120 or best offer

Be ready to send me your name, email address and home address. This is required for the transfer by Xenforo.

nos

Valued Member
Jan 22, 2014
If that is the highest offer yes. I plan on selling this by the end of the week.
Okey, I'll wait to the end of this week. Sill be on the 26th, right?.

HostTed

Valued Member
Dec 26, 2013
If you can wait a few days for one of my clients to pay me one this months bills he owes I will bid $105. If you can wait a week Sunday (perhaps a week Monday) for a couple of other payments I need to be sure are in b4 overspending (you caught me on an awkward week this week) I will go $110 plus throw in six months free cPanel hosting (value $12 subject to TOS)

Bdrunkz

Valued Member
Jul 17, 2013
If you can wait a few days for one of my clients to pay me one this months bills he owes I will bid $105. If you can wait a week Sunday (perhaps a week Monday) for a couple of other payments I need to be sure are in b4 overspending (you caught me on an awkward week this week) I will go $110 plus throw in six months free cPanel hosting (value $12 subject to TOS)
5 bucks is not worth the wait. I would only be willing to wait if you offer $120. This goes for everyone interested.

Also, I only accept PayPal cash.

HostTed

Valued Member
Dec 26, 2013
5 bucks is not worth the wait. I would only be willing to wait if you offer $120. This goes for everyone interested.
Also, I only accept PayPal cash.
I don't think I would like to offer you $120 @@Bdrunkz as someone with no patience for a few days wait (which might have been the 27th rather than your stated 26th for all you knew) as my tentative first offer implied would be required doesn't sit right with me, but I am sure somebody will bid a little higher and go $107 to add another dollar yet...

Status
Not open for further replies.