Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Completed XenForo license - only 80$

Discussion in 'Completed XenForo Transactions' started by cmd, Sep 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cmd

cmd New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    8:50 PM
    I want to sell my two months old xenForo-license. I have purchased it on 6. July for 168$. I have noticed that xenForo is not the right software for me so I want to sell my license to get at least some money back. I will sell it for 80$. I think this is a very good price for a such new license. The only bad thing is, that you have to wait until the 3. November before you can change your name, email and address in the customer menu. But I think this should be not a problem at all, since no one but you will see this, you can use the board and support forums with your own nickname without any problems. I have removed all my posts in the forum and I also removed the connection between my support-forum account and my license. So the only thing you will see from me is my name, email and address. But as I said, you can change that all to your data on the 3. November.

Please write me only if you have the money ready and you want to buy this. I don't want to wait before you get paid or something like this. Only write me if you really are interested. I can send you the login data first, then you should send me the money to my paypal account. You don't need to be afraid that I would reset the password or something like this, because you just could get the money back from Paypal if I would do this. So this is 100% safe. If someone has an IPB3 license which is still valid for at least one month, I would also trade xenforo for IPB3 license.

Here are some screenshots.

http://i.imgur.com/IPGz7.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/EpbMq.png

Buy it for 80$
    or
    Trade it for IPB3 (should be at least still one month valid)

2. Crypted

Crypted New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    I could buy it, if you gave me email access.

By changing the email of your account to my email.

3. cmd

cmd New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    Haha, no. This is my usual email account, I would for sure not give you the access.

You can change all this only with the transfer. The only thing I can change now is the password.

If you are afraid I would reset the password, you could just get in contact with paypal and get your money back. No need to be that paranoid.

By Vincent: There were some more posts with some non-related stuff written in them which are deleted. The only important thing is that the license is still available.

4. Vincent

Vincent Here to help

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    Cryped, the author denied your offer. Please do not post things like "Lie to XenForo Ltd" again or you'll have to face consequences.
    I have merged your posts and deleted most of them, as they were only negative and didn't have much to do with the sale.
    If you would like to argue a little bit more, feel free to do so in a PM.

The sale must go on.

And cmdcmd: Of course your license will get sold. Just look at the amount of WTB threads here.

5. Crypted

Crypted New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    Your perfectly right. I'm sorry for doing that. I'm just a little pissed of after over a week of looking and not finding a license. Sorry cmd and Vincent. I did not mean to do or say anything harmfull.

6. Mihari

Mihari New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    1:50 PM
    I do have a very old IP3 Perpetual Suite Liscense that was purchased with a LIFE (Lifetime) license I no longer use and most of the extras have long since expired, however, you can download the forum. You can also choose to renew the forum using their new renewal structure for no cost as explained with this image taken from the lisence page:

[​IMG]

7. cmd

cmd New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    So I can download the newest board version and have to pay 30$ every year for support renewal, right?
    If it is like this, I would trade with you.

8. XPEric

XPEric New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    2:50 PM
    Perpetual lisences do not require renewals, however they do not have access to some features, like IPS Spam Monitor.

9. cmd

cmd New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    Mihari is now the new owner of my xenForo license. Thanks for the great deal. :D

10. Kirk

Kirk ExtraLicense Moderator Staff Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Local Time:
    2:50 PM
    Congrats on the sale. Moving to completed!

11. Dan

Dan Admin Staff Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Local Time:
    1:50 PM
    And don't forget to leave feedback for each other. MihariMihari cmdcmd

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.