Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Completed xenForo License For Sale

Discussion in 'Completed XenForo Transactions' started by v7web, Apr 27, 2012.

1. v7web

v7web New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    7:05 AM
    I am selling my xenForo license, it is a superb forum script its just I do not have a use for it any more.
    The license costs $140 from their website, I am looking for $100 (fixed)
    The license was purchased, by me, on 24th Nov 2011, so I am able to sell it.

I have attached an image/screenshot of license details page from my xenForo customer account (name and email scribbled out for security)
    xenforo.JPG

2. v7web

v7web New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    I just got an offer via PM for $50, please, if others are thinking of offering ridiculous amounts like that don't waste yours and my time.
    I'm not desperate to sell it and would rather it sit on my HD than give it away.

3. v7web

v7web New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time: