Xenforo license Branding Removed

Welcome To Extralicense, Forum Promotion, SEO, Domain Names, Hosting & More!

Buy, sell trade your licenses,Connect with fellow webmasters. Grow your network. Learn and share with us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

George Santiago

Valued Member
Sep 23, 2014
1. What are you selling, buying or wanting to trade

Xenforo license Branding Removed

2. When does it expire?

Dec 11, 2014

3. Is it able to be legally transferred?

Yes

4. Any Screenshots?

3.png

5. How much are you selling for, how much will you pay, etc.

$150, make an offer , maybe we can make a deal

Dan

Valued Member
Nov 13, 2019
Agree i also have his license token
Sorry to hear everyone. Perhaps it may be worth turning him into XenForo for a license revoke? Don't know if they would do it but maybe worth a shot.

ShoeMaster

Valued Member
May 25, 2014
His response to the paypal dispute:

• 9/26/2014 08:51 PDT - Seller: Hola ya hice el envio de la licencia, el problema es el siguiente. acordamos que me comprarian la licencia entre 3 personas pero solo dos me mandaron el dinero falto uno, yo le di la licencia a la persona con la que hice el trato y por lo visto tuvieron problemas entre ellos, y ahora aparte de q falto uno por pagar exigen un reeembolso.Segundo ya hice lectura de las politicas de paypal que dicen asi, La Protección de comprador de PayPal sólo aplica a los pagos de ciertos artículos tangibles, físicos que se pueden enviar. Los pagos de los siguientes artículos no son elegibles para su reembolso conforme a la Protección de comprador de PayPal: Cualquier artículo prohibido por la Política de uso aceptable de PayPal Productos intangibles Servicios Artículos personalizados Pasajes de viaje (incluidos, sin limitaciones, pasajes de vuelo de aerolíneas) Licencias y otros accesos a contenido digitalPor lo tanto el articulo que vendi fue una licencia de XenForo lo cual quiere decir que es un objeto intangible y un objeto digital, les solicito a ustedes resuelvan esto ya que necesito hacer uso de mi cuenta de paypal. La otra persona que abrio la controversia es esta PP-003-427-723-523

Translation:

9/26/2014 8:51 PDT - Seller: Hi I already sending the license, the problem is this. we agreed that I would buy the license between 3 people but only two sent me money wanting one, I gave him the license to the person you made the deal and apparently had problems between them, and now besides wanting one q reeembolso.Segundo pay and I demand a reading of paypal policies they say so, the PayPal buyer Protection only applies to payments for certain tangible items, physical that can be sent. Payments for the following items are not eligible for reimbursement under the PayPal Buyer Protection: Any items prohibited by the AUP PayPal Intangible Goods Services Travel Flights custom items (including, without limitation, flight tickets airlines) licenses and other access to content digitalPor therefore the article that I sold was a license XenForo which means it's an intangible object and a digital object, we call on you to resolve this as I need to use my paypal account . The other person who opened the controversy is this PP-003-427-723-523

registered

Valued Member
May 26, 2013
He uses the same response to me.

He can say anything but we have conversation history in this forum.

Also his token : 43c25e9f819b5e25239fa977635aef1a (still transferable)

a2.jpg

ShoeMaster

Valued Member
May 25, 2014
Sorry to hear everyone. Perhaps it may be worth turning him into XenForo for a license revoke? Don't know if they would do it but maybe worth a shot.
Maybe all transactions should be done via thread vs PM, if this was done via thread we would have known he was selling to two people?

Dan

Valued Member
Nov 13, 2019
Maybe all transactions should be done via thread vs PM, if this was done via thread we would have known he was selling to two people?
That would have provided a great solution.

Dan

Valued Member
Nov 13, 2019
You are on the right track but it needs to be a global announcement, not just xenforo. Will work on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.