Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Abandoned Xenforo License - $90

Discussion in 'Completed XenForo Transactions' started by OptimusMedia, May 13, 2013.

1. OptimusMedia

OptimusMedia New Member

0   1   0

Local Time:
    5:59 PM
    I am selling a Xenforo license for $120 or near offer. Payment to be made by Paypal or if you happen to be a New Zealand buyer then bank deposit is allowed.

It is still quite new. Barely a month old. So I would be open to offers and I would give the entire account to the buyer.

2. OptimusMedia

OptimusMedia New Member

0   1   0

Local Time:
    I have edited the post. After having a looksee I see that it is barely a month old.

That being said buyer gets the full account.

I'm open to offers. Any offers that have been made before this post due to the above post edit will be deleted. If you have offered and you still want it then please send another request.

3. OptimusMedia

OptimusMedia New Member

0   1   0

Local Time:
  4. Vonaihonen

Vonaihonen New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    10:59 PM
    Hi, are you going to transfer the license or just give the mail address? I can pay a total of $80 and send it right away if you accept my offer. How will the payment be done? Can you create a sale on ebay, or can we pay by paypal?

5. OptimusMedia

OptimusMedia New Member

0   1   0

Local Time:
    I can see about getting it transferred but if I can't is giving you the account okay?
    I can create an invoice for you on my company website so we can have a safe sale if you wanted. Then once invoiced you can pay via Paypal through the invoice.

6. Piers

Piers New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    4:59 AM
    Is this for sale still? Ready to pay via PayPal from a Verified UK account now, as long as ownership can be shown.

7. Piers

Piers New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    I attempted to buy the license, however when asking for for the seller to complete token validation I heard nothing back.

8. Dan

Dan Admin Staff Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Local Time:
  9. Piers

Piers New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:

I gave up DanDan after waiting a week and bought one straight from xenForo directly.

10. Dan

Dan Admin Staff Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Local Time:
    Moving this thread to abandoned.