XenForo License $50-$60

Status
Not open for further replies.

ruseneca

Valued Member
Nov 23, 2013
Hi!

I am willing to buy a Xenforo license worth $50-$60.

Payment options: Paypal, Skrill.

Hope to find some! :)

Dan

Valued Member
Nov 13, 2019
You are unlikely to find a xenforo license in that price range. I bring that up because I want you to be very cautious to someone who offers you a license at that price. Don't pay in full upfront because it could be a scam. xF licenses generally range from 80-110. Good luck

ruseneca

Valued Member
Nov 23, 2013
Don't pay in full upfront because it could be a scam. xF licenses generally range from 80-110. Good luck
Well, if the other side agrees on Paypal transaction, I can chargeback it if someone tried to scam me.

The price of $110 is really high! The original license costs $140!!!!

Dan

Valued Member
Nov 13, 2019
The price of $110 is really high! The original license costs $140!!!!
Right, that is a $30 savings ;) xF licenses are highly sought after and don't remain on the market very long. I am just trying to offer my expertise on the market of xF licenses.

Well, if the other side agrees on Paypal transaction, I can chargeback it if someone tried to scam me.
No problem, was just trying to (possibly) save you some grief.

ruseneca

Valued Member
Nov 23, 2013
No problem, was just trying to (possibly) save you some grief.
Sure, thanks for that! :)

XenForo has lots of options and it costs 2 times less than VBulletin, for example. That's why it is most preferred.

hcmc

Valued Member
Nov 26, 2013
Sure, thanks for that! :) XenForo has lots of options and it costs 2 times less than VBulletin, for example. That's why it is most preferred.
Yes, XF is cheaper than vB, but did you know that you need to pay for mods in XF?

ruseneca

Valued Member
Nov 23, 2013
Yes, I do! But compared to VBulletin and IPB suite, everywhere you must pay for mods, themes, addons, hooks etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.