Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Completed XenForo Forum and XenForo Media Gallery License

Discussion in 'Completed XenForo Transactions' started by Neal-UK, Dec 30, 2014.

1. Neal-UK

Neal-UK Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    6:06 AM
    I'm looking at selling my XenForo Forum license which includes XenForo Media Gallery. The license expires: June, 7th 2015

It can be legally transferred. I'm looking for offers around $180.

Transfer of the license will commence once funds are cleared.

2. KeithSt0ne

KeithSt0ne New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    12:06 AM
    $200 get's 12 month license for both your products, you license has 7 months left and you want $180, if you break it down to what a license comes out monthly X 7 months = $116. ($116 is the cost for 7 months)

I'd give you $120 for your combo, PM if interested.

• No Thanks, Not interested No Thanks, Not interested x 1
    • List
  3. Neal-UK

Neal-UK Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    XenForo doesn't age with time.

It may be $200 for you, but it's $238.00 new for me with UK/EU taxes.

I'm not interested in how many months are left. This gives you a license to use the software forever. I'd ask the same for this quality product if it had one day left. People should seriously think about their prices in my opinion unless they are desperate.

If people are interested then make some good offers :)

4. 4dri4n

4dri4n New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    4:06 PM
    $120?

• List
  5. KeithSt0ne

KeithSt0ne New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    12:06 AM
    It's not free to use forever, you have to pay renewal fees once per year to keep up with new updates.

You want $180, then 7 months later have to pay $40 for another 12 months (that comes to $220) if someone bought it at your price.

You could pay $200 for your package at xenforo and get 12 months from the start.

• I am Interested I am Interested x 1
    • List
  6. Neal-UK

Neal-UK Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    You can use it forever. If you want the latest updates then you can renew, you don't have to. If I was going to continue selling this license I would be asking around $180.

As I said; i'm not interested in "how many months this" or "how much for that". If you don't like the price then buy a new license, but please don't try and argue why you think it's wrong on my for sale thread. I'll advertise it at a price I see fit. XenForo is not a loaf of bread that ages over time.

The license is no longer for sale as i'm going to make use of it.