Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Completed Xenforo expires on July 16, 2014

Discussion in 'Completed XenForo Transactions' started by rampage8x, Nov 13, 2013.

1. rampage8x

rampage8x New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    5:43 PM
    Things to consider when listing your XenForo License

1. What are you selling, buying or wanting to trade
    - SELLING

2. When does it expire?
    July 16, 2014

3. Is it able to be legally transferred?
    YES

4. Any Screenshots?
    NO

5. How much are you selling for, how much will you pay, etc.
    80$ fixed, verified paypal user only.

Validation token is provided to extralicense.com since I am validated xenforo seller (check my profile). I can also give my license validation token thru personal conversion to sure buyers only.

2. Bionic Rooster

Bionic Rooster New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    4:43 PM
  3. rampage8x

rampage8x New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    replied. Btw, It's PC, not PM :D

4. rampage8x

rampage8x New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    License is still available.

5. Bionic Rooster

0   0   0

Local Time:
    So why is it that while you and I are negotiating a deal in PM you are now saying to others it is still available? You gave me a validation token but as of yet I have not been able to verify you are the rightful owner of that license because you refuse to tell me your name or email address in the PM that is associated with that license.
    I can't validate your information if you are not going to be honest with me.

6. Bionic Rooster

0   0   0

Local Time:
    Either the token is incorrect or ?????????????

7. Dan

Dan Admin Staff Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Local Time:
    6:43 PM
    @rampage8xrampage8x must have regenerated a new token becasue the token above is invalid. However to select "WTS" on this site he must have entered a valid token to upgrade him to the "can sell xenforo" usergroup.

8. Dan

Dan Admin Staff Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Local Time:
    Confirmed with @rampage8xrampage8x , he regenerated the validation token after giving it out, which is the responsible thing to do so that good validation tokens are not floating around for others to exploit.

9. Bionic Rooster

0   0   0

Local Time:
    Thanks @DanDan that explains why the token was no good but doesn't explain why he would do that when we were discussing payment once I validate the token he provided.
    Odd transaction. Also odd is he asked me to verify who I was but would not identify himself to me.

10. Dan

Dan Admin Staff Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Local Time:
    @Bionic RoosterBionic Rooster You can never be to cautious when participating in such transactions. The only comfort i can provide is that the license is valid and able to be transfered.

11. Bionic Rooster

0   0   0

Local Time:
    Wise words and thanks for the validation(y)

12. Chad Taljaardt

Chad Taljaardt New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    12:43 AM