Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Completed XenForo + Enhanced Search + Resource Manager

Discussion in 'Completed XenForo Transactions' started by stewart1champ, May 16, 2013.

1. stewart1champ

stewart1champ xfshowcase.com

0   0   0

Local Time:
    5:18 PM
    1. What are you selling, buying or wanting to trade?
    ---> As stated above, XenForo license, Enhanced Search, Resource Manager (all in one).

2. When does it expire?
    ---> April 8, 2014 (license was purchased on Jul 27th, 2012)

3. Is it able to be legally transferred?
    ---> Non-Transferable. You can have the account, as well as the email account associated with it.

4. Any Screenshots?
    No need for a screenshot, here is my validation token: 5ac1f745780bfa0a5a471e67049ee5af (if you still need a screenshot, feel free to let me know)

5. How much are you selling for?
    ---> Highest offer. (Value is $250 all add-ons included, purchasing new).

2. stewart1champ

stewart1champ xfshowcase.com

0   0   0

Local Time:
    5:18 PM
    No longer available.

--- Quick note, selling a license that is separate from your main account (such as this one listed above), does not entitle a purchaser to see my main account and license's (stewart1champ). That information does not pertain to this sale so there wouldn't be any need in seeing verification for my other license.