Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Abandoned XenForo BRAND NEW License - 100 Days Left Until Transferable!

Discussion in 'Completed XenForo Transactions' started by Austin, Apr 27, 2013.

1. Austin

Austin New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    12:52 PM
    NOTE: LICENSE NOT TRANSFERABLE FOR ANOTHER 100 DAYS!

Hello, I am selling my license for XenForo, which was purchased for my minecraft server. Anyway, the license was purchased 20 days ago (As of this date, April 26th, 2013) on April 6th, 2013 and expires in exactly a year. No add-ons were purchased, just the plain license. The license is eligible for a legal transfer (in 100 days as of now). I am offering:

$95 O.B.O

Please PM me or email me at ukaok548@gmail.com if you are interested.

As this license is not 120 days old, it cannot be sold right away. It just shows and informs everyone that if they are interested in, and when it is 4 months old, I will offer 95 for it.

Thank you.