ExtraLicense - Buy, Sell, & Trade Your Licenses

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Turkish Language Pack for Invision Community 4.5.2

EL PaperBoy

This is the Turkish Language Pack for IPS Community Suite 4.5.X. It contains full translation of Frontend for the following Apps:
IPS Community Suite 4.5.X için Türkçe Dil Paketidir. Aşağıdaki Uygulamalar için görünen yerleri tamamen çevirisi yapılmıştır.

• Forums
  • Pages
  • Blogs
  • Calendar
  • Mobile App
  • ACP Marketplace
⚠️AdminCP translation (system) is at 40% level. However, you can handle most of your work smoothly and the translation will continue, and file will be constantly updated.
AdminCP çevirisi (system) %40 düzeyindedir. Ancak birçok işinizi sorunsuz halledebilirsiniz ve çeviri devam ediyor, dosya sürekli güncellenecektir.

⚠️PLEASE NOTE: Since I am not using the Downloads, Gallery and Commerce applications, I cannot translate it.
LÜTFEN DİKKAT: Downloads, Gallery ve Commerce uygulamalarını kullanmadığım için çevirisini yapamıyorum.
View the full article

This is the Turkish Language Pack for IPS Community Suite 4.5.X. It contains full translation of Frontend for the following Apps:
IPS Community Suite 4.5.X için Türkçe Dil Paketidir. Aşağıdaki Uygulamalar için görünen yerleri tamamen çevirisi yapılmıştır.

• Forums

• Pages

• Blogs

• Calendar

• Mobile App

• ACP Marketplace

⚠️AdminCP translation (system) is at 40% level. However, you can handle most of your work smoothly and the translation will continue, and file will be constantly updated.
AdminCP çevirisi (system) %40 düzeyindedir. Ancak birçok işinizi sorunsuz halledebilirsiniz ve çeviri devam ediyor, dosya sürekli güncellenecektir.

⚠️PLEASE NOTE: Since I am not using the Downloads, Gallery and Commerce applications, I cannot translate it.
LÜTFEN DİKKAT: Downloads, Gallery ve Commerce uygulamalarını kullanmadığım için çevirisini yapamıyorum.
View the full article
thx