Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Expired Xen foro license wanted

Discussion in 'Completed XenForo Transactions' started by HostTed, Dec 30, 2013.

1. HostTed

HostTed New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    2:13 PM
    I would like to purchase a XenForo License
    So >
    1. What are you selling, or wanting to trade in this regard?
    2. When does it expire?
    3. Is it able to be legally transferred?
    4. Any Screenshots?
    5. How much are you selling for?

I would like to buy a XF License with the most like this one here in this thread where seller doesn'rt seem to be replying and where I would pay a decent price if the xen foro was extended for another year to make it valid for resale.

I am new here but you can see my 100% positive feedback on ebay since 2004 using the same username as my HostTed one here though all in small case lettering.

The sooner the better from my point of view. I have left "wanting to trade" in as an option as am happy to pay money but am also happy to trade some SEO work if you are having trouble with such things as I am pretty good at SEO if I do say so myself. I can provide some page 1 SERPS examples of my own and clients I have done some SEO for if this appeals.

I can tell you up front if what you want/need SEO wise is doable and in what time frame but would want Xen Foro for my forum as need it for my SEO support forum so if that means sticking to purely a money only transaction then so be it!

What do you have and what do you want for it?

2. Tarkan

Tarkan New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    1:13 AM
  3. HostTed

HostTed New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    OK had two time wasters so far and really could do with finding something this coming week or so.

Anyone got any Xen Foro licence for sale at all here or I shall have to go and buy new if I can't get something sorted by about the 10th or 11th of Jan perhaps a couple of days longer than that but if not then new and full price it will be!....

4. hcmc

hcmc New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    10:13 PM
    You need to be patient. It's not like XenForo licenses are always posted for sale here... maybe like 1 license is posted each week.

5. HostTed

HostTed New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    Thanks for the input hcmc sounds like it's a good job I have until about the 10th or 11th b4 I need to go and pay full price at Xen Foro then :) LOL - pity about the time wasters though! (Not that that is the forums fault in any way of course.

BTW I know that hcmc name from somewhere - you a member of DP? Or where have I come across your name b4? It def rings a bell...

6. Jordan

Jordan New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    I'm selling my licence if interested PM me

7. HostTed

HostTed New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    Have PM'ed you and left you my email to as I don't check here as often as could due to working etc Jordan & as you are in the UK if you have any probs fiinding me or my phone or email contact details just Google "B3st S3O to hire" changing both those 3's to E's and you will find me as the #1 on Google usually.