Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Completed WTT Xenfor for IPB 3 License

Discussion in 'Completed XenForo Transactions' started by Solemn, Dec 23, 2014.

1. Solemn

Solemn New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    8:35 AM
    Things to consider when listing your XenForo License
    1. What are you selling, buying or wanting to trade: I would rather trade only, or would sell for an amount within 40 USD of being able to buy my own license "look it up", It comes with two $40 themes, best ones I could find, and the premium Taigichat PRO shoutbox, which also displays new posts and replies keeping forum activity up. Combined total $220ish.
    2. When does it expire?I honestly don't think it does expire, I bought it 4 months ago or so.
    3. Is it able to be legally transferred?I'm not sure what Xeneforo's policy is on selling licenses, their support might be able to transfer to your account? If not I will give my account.
    4. How much are you selling for, how much will you pay, etc.

2. Error

Error Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Local Time:
    5:35 AM
    45 dollars? But you will be able to transfer it in 6 months after buying.

3. Error

Error Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Local Time:
  4. Solemn

Solemn New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    no not 45 dollars. I was listing addons i had for it, I said the lowest i would go is within 40 dollars of being able to buy my own copy of IPB unless I want to trade.

5. Error

Error Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Local Time:
    I see. Not bad, then.

6. Solemn

Solemn New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    okay i validated on the website and it gave me customer token? xD Anyway if I sell, I want to be able to buy IPB 3 straight away for now, but I mostly want to trade.

7. Solemn

Solemn New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    I'm going to remake the thread since i didn't do it right the first time. Clease lock and delete this one.