Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Expired WTT - Post Affiliate Pro license - lifetime with free upgrades

Discussion in 'Completed Other Transactions' started by Eric, Dec 28, 2013.

1. Eric

Eric Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    3:34 PM
    Post Affiliate Pro is an affiliate software designed to empower your affiliate program.
    It is easy to manage campaigns and to track affiliate referrals and sales.

The normal self hosted Pro version (retails at $299) and gives you the current version only and $119 for an additional year of updates.

THIS license is for the Pro version, but gives you a LIFETIME of updates.. well that's not exactly true. You will get updates until Dec. 31, 2030. So you are saving $2,023 in updates.

Please read the requirements -
    I can give you the PHP 5.2 or 5.3 version of the ZendOptimizer or IonCube version of the script.

I am asking $150 per license and have multiple licenses. You will be allowed to install this on one domain but let me know if you need multiple domains.

I may be interested in license trades or trades plus cash, if you want to make an offer please let me know.

I accept many types of payment. I prefer payment types in this order: Square (debit/credit over the phone), Stripe (debit/credit online via my invoice system), Skrill, USPS money order, Paypal ($154.78 if paying through PP), MoneyPak or Cash (in person only)