[WTS] vBulletin 3.8.3 License (Owned) [BIN]

Welcome To Extralicense, Forum Promotion, SEO, Domain Names, Hosting & More!

Buy, sell trade your licenses,Connect with fellow webmasters. Grow your network. Learn and share with us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WenM

CuteXen Designs
Valued Member
Jun 25, 2011
Up for Sale for:

£50 ovno

It is an Owned License, but Service Support has Expired!

I'm the first owner, so it hasn't been transferred ever!

Online Bank Transfer only to my UK Barclays account!

PM me or post here!

EDIT* FEES

PayPal to PayPal account... It's free* when you use your PayPal balance or your bank account linked to your PayPal account.

There is a charge of

3.4% + £0.20 GBP*

for debit or credit card payments

also, make a 5GBP Donation to this super site!

Reactions: Dan

Dan

Valued Member
Nov 13, 2019
I think you are in the ballpark, but the vB prices have been up and down.

Dan

Valued Member
Nov 13, 2019
v3.8.3
PayPal, I feel, is open to fraud and abuse, and the person can claim back their money within 45 days using PayPal!
I can definitely understand this, however using Paypal provides security to the buyer as well. You will have more success using Paypal IMHO.

WenM

CuteXen Designs
Valued Member
Jun 25, 2011
OK then, let's hope I get an honest buyer .. Found out that vBulletin also have an option to take back the License within months of Transfer...just in case of matters such as is my concern, so PayPal is acceptable

vBulletin Transfer Condition:

In addition please note that since chargebacks can occur up at any time after a purchase, there is a slight possibility that the person you are purchasing this license from may issue a chargeback against their original vBulletin purchase - thus invalidating the license being transferred to you. In this event, you would no longer be allowed to use the license. Please note that this has occurred in only a small number of cases but it is something we feel you should be aware of.

Reactions: Dan

WenM

CuteXen Designs
Valued Member
Jun 25, 2011
Thx, and congrats;), Ian, on winning my vB License.

I can now confirm that after 12 vB security questions, I passed, and the License Transfer is now being processed!

Thanks also to, Dan, for allowing me to sell my License here! :)

evcltk.jpg

Dan

Valued Member
Nov 13, 2019
Don't forget to give each other feedback by clicking the "Add Feedback" link under their username on the left. Moving to completed.

Status
Not open for further replies.