Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

WTS Prefix - Validate Xenforo License

Discussion in 'XenForo' started by Dan, Aug 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dan

Dan Admin Staff Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Make a Private Offer
    Local Time:
    7:41 AM
    As an Anti-Scam Measurement, we decided to implement the XenForo License Validation Token into our site.
    In order to be able to select the WTS (Wanting to Sell) prefix in the Xenforo node, you must first validate your license by entering your XenForo token HERE. Once complete, you will be able to select the WTS prefix for your listing.

If you want to use the WTB (Want To Buy) prefix, then you can just start writing your post.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2015
  2. Dan

Dan Admin Staff Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Make a Private Offer
    Local Time:
    7:41 AM
    If you are experiencing problems becoming validated, please send Dan a Private Conversation with your validation token and domain and I will manually add you into the "Can Sell XenForo" usergroup until we get a chance to get this fixed (which as of this post, I think I have got it fixed). Thanks for your patience.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.