Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Completed /WTS] IPB licence for your WHMCS license or sale of IPB license

Discussion in 'Completed IPS Transactions' started by trewq34, Jul 19, 2015.

1. trewq34

trewq34 New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    7:12 PM
    Things to consider when listing your Invision License
    1. What are you selling, buying or wanting to trade An IPB license with access to Core, Forums, Gallery, Downloads and 2 marketplace purchases - totaling $300 USD at time of purchase
    2. When does it expire? It has already expired but will be renewed before transfer
    3. Is it able to be legally transferred? Yes
    4. How much are you selling for, how much will you pay, etc.
    If you are trading your WHMCS license for the IPB license, then you would pay the transfer and renewal fees of both (due to the fact that my license cost more at purchase). I will pay some money if you are short - let me know if this is the case.

If you are buying my IPB license straight out, I will start out at $250 (transfer and renewal included) - a $50 saving!

I will post screenshots etc to prove I own the license if requested. Please let me know either via PM or post.

Thanks!

2. BCherup

BCherup New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    2:12 PM
    I don't believe marketplace purchases are transferable.

3. trewq34

trewq34 New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    I'll verify with IPS just now.

4. trewq34

trewq34 New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    IPS have confirmed marketplace purchases aren't transferable. As such, the new price is $235

5. trewq34

trewq34 New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    This has been sold. Could this topic please be moved to the completed section?
    Thanks