Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

WTH : Custom navigation system for Xenforo

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Forum Lover, Oct 25, 2011.

1. Forum Lover

Forum Lover New Member

Local Time:
    1:08 AM
    Hi, I want to hire someone who can install this on default xenforo skin. Please pm me here or for details requirements.

Thanks on credit. :rolleyes:
  2. Dan

Dan Admin Staff Member

Local Time:
    9:08 AM
    Hmmm. I might take a shot at this for you. Will keep you posted. But don't let me keep any one else from working on this as well. ;)
  3. Forum Lover

Forum Lover New Member

Local Time:
    1:08 AM

Dan, I just want to remove that red area totally. But want to keep right area intact, so that "logged in" members can use it.

Also like to keep that below area, (mark forum read, search forums, watched threads, and so on, That area).

I bought xF, I bought custom skin for it, I bought some xF addons, still I am using vB on my site, just because of this nevigation system. :(

If u really can make it happen, please feel free to send your offer. Next three rounds (beer) on me.

Still, thanks on credit. :)