ExtraLicense - Buy, Sell, & Trade Your Licenses

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Would you consider NFTs?

GloryAngel

Valued Member
NFTs are Non-Fungible Tokens that transform digital art or other collectibles into an asset that can be linked to the blockchain.

I think the technology is still really new and sketchy and I have a hard time wanting to get into this business. I also believe that those who are clever enough can make a killing at it. Is it always going to be legit though? Would you consider dealing in NFTs?

To be very honest with you, I'm not a fan of NFTs. I'm very good at stopping at cryptocurrency because there's always a limit that I'm willing to go when it comes to my investment and NFTs doesn't tick all the dots for me to trust it.

I have heard so much about NFTs but I have any investment in it. I don't know if they are something that's worth investing on. I have seen a lot cryptocurrency scams, I don't want get caught in one.

I have tried playing video games that's got NFTs involved with it and that's as far as I can go with NFTs. I only do that because I love playing video games and NFTs in video games isn't going to stop me from playing games.

I would never consider NFTs. I don't understand anything about NFTs and it's why I'm only interested in cryptocurrency. I have lost some money in cryptocurrency and I don't want to invest in another project that I don't understand.

I haven't considered investing in NFT'S though I might invest In it the future, I am interested in crypto currency at the moment and I really enjoy trading crypto currencies.

NFT's are SCAM!!

I would never put a dime in NFTs because I know they wouldn't be something that's going to be active for a very long time.

NFT's are SCAM!!

I would never put a dime in NFTs because I know they wouldn't be something that's going to be active for a very long time.
This is completely how I feel towards NFTs. I will never put any penny into it because I have seen it for what it is. A scam project designed by few to dupe so many.

I have heard so much about NFTs and all of what I have heard hasn't been very reassuring at all. I remember when there was so much hype for NFTs and then it just all of a sudden seemed to die off and now I don't hear about it as much anymore. It got me wondering whether people just stopped caring so much about NFTs. Either way the fact I don't hear as much now is also another reason I am not overly confident about getting involved with NFTs.