Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Why do posts get removed?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by ptoone, Mar 18, 2013.

1. ptoone

ptoone New Member

Local Time:
    11:21 PM
    I have been listing a few scripts for sale on here and would like to list some more but they keep getting removed. I am not sure why as I own a real license to each script I wish to sell.

2. Dan

Dan Admin Staff Member

Local Time:
    10:21 PM
    I am a man of my word. I wrote an "article" about your company in exchange for a back link. The back link didn't last very long so I don't feel the need to help you out. Sorry.

3. ptoone

ptoone New Member

Local Time:
    I am not talking about that link. I am referring to actual posts listing licenses for sale. This site makes me wary I think I will spend my time listing licenses and buy ad space elsewhere.

I will also remove all other links I have to extralicense.com on other PR4 sites.

4. ptoone

ptoone New Member

Local Time:
    You also didn't write it

5. Dan

Dan Admin Staff Member

Local Time:
    Are you know threatening me? Point me to one of those PR4 sites. I scratch backs of those who scratch mine. It is common courtesy. I am not trying to fight with you. Your listings were considered abandoned and removed from public view as would any listing that that the OP has not visited in quite some time.

Well I didn't want to say that you wrote your own article for me to post in public.

6. ptoone

ptoone New Member

Local Time:
    I have removed the links now. Not sure how this site works if you just go around deleting posts all willy nilly. I have not sold the licenses and they should not be abandoned.

7. Dan

Dan Admin Staff Member

Local Time:
    Of course you did.

Sorry for deleting your posts. Please feel free to re list them and I will put them on our non willy nilly list. Be sure to check in once and awhile though because if you go months on end without checking your listings, they will be marked as abandoned again.

8. Vincent

Vincent Here to help

Local Time:
    5:21 AM
    When a user doesn't visit the site for 3 months, I set the posts as abandoned.
    I think that if you don't feel the need to check out your topic, other people should get a better chance of buying/selling their license.

You can indeed always create a new thread, I have no problem with that.
    I'm not sure if I marked your post as abandoned, but if I did: Now you know why.

Greetings,
    - Vincent