ExtraLicense - Buy, Sell, & Trade Your Licenses

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are you a PC or a Mac?

Are you a PC or a Mac?

• PC

Votes: 27 61.4%
  • Mac

Votes: 14 31.8%
  • Other

Votes: 3 6.8%

• Total voters
I run both. I prefer macOS for daily use, but I also have a custom-built desktop for gaming and anything else I need Windows for. I feel there are pros and cons to both platforms, although everytime Microsoft releases a new update to Windows I seem to like macOS more and more. I'm not a fan of the direction Apple is going in hardware-wise with their machines, though. And a lot of die-hard Mac "fanboys" feel the same way.

Mac = Graphic/Design (Anyone that mainly work on photo and video editing) e.g. Adobe/Final Cut Pro

Windows = Everything else. (Gaming/Workstation/3D Rendering) e.g. Autodesk

Usually people with Mac owns Windows as well or at least have Windows installed as a virtual machine/secondary boot.

I prefer windows because of gaming.

PC of course, Macs are overrated and trash.
Got one going on 7 years...Still as fast and good as when i bought it...Before I got the Mac I was buying Windows machines every 3 or 4 years...The junk is a Windows machine especially if you like buying a new computer every 3 or 4 years. But all that said you can get a bad one in any of them....

Which do you prefer and why? I have always been a PC, but am thinking of converting.
PC have always been my favourite. This is because it's where or what I started using at a very young age. I have gotten so used to it that changing or using another tech will be very challenging.