Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Not Eligible WHMCS owned branded license

Discussion in 'Completed Other Transactions' started by MrOrange, Oct 25, 2013.

1. MrOrange

MrOrange New Member

0   1   0

Local Time:
    5:15 PM
    Selling an owned branded license for WHMCS. The support has EXPIRED but is renewable online.

Asking for $150, includes transfer fee.

I am not accepting PayPal. I will accept Payza or Interac Email Transfer (EMT) in Canada. EMT is preferred.

WHMCS notified of sale, attached screen caps for additional verification to buyer, portion of the license number in the pictures have been removed as I am not sure if it's a big issue to be visible in public or not.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 25, 2013
  2. MrOrange

MrOrange New Member

0   1   0

Local Time:
    I'm dropping the price to $130 for the next 12 hours this INCLUDES transfer. I am being sent out of town for work after that period and would like this sold by then. If the deal is not completed by that time when I return I will resume selling for the previous asking price.

Would love this all to be settled before leaving town to work. I now work in the oil and gas industry, I can be away for up to 30 days.

Thank you for the interest everyone.

3. MrOrange

MrOrange New Member

0   1   0

Local Time:
  4. Vincent

Vincent Here to help

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    1:15 AM
    Let us know when it's done and how it went :)

5. ScrapeBrokers

ScrapeBrokers New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    4:15 PM
    I am interested. Sent you a PM.

6. Qarizma

Qarizma New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    1:15 AM