Extralicense - Buy, sell trade your licenses.

Joining ExtraLicense allows you to join the best aftermarket forum for second hand license and its FREE Buy, sell, Trade your licenses you no longer need or want. Xenforo, Vbulletin, ClientExec, Blesta, UBB, and many more. Its free to join and sell today!

• ExtraLicense has a few changes coming over the next few days.

WHMCS LICENSE'S 1.00 LIFE TIME!

Status
Not open for further replies.

capito

Valued Member
WARNING: The ExtraLicense Staff is checking if these licenses are valid. We strongly recommend you to wait at our "green light" before payment.

These are Lifetime license. I have well over 200.

I WILL go first to trusted members.

They are 1.00 Alert Pay Each.

Anybody want a vouch key?

Proof:
c8b0440855c930030d7e341296653546.png

Dan

Valued Member
How much is 1.00 Alert Pay each? $1.00 USD?

Vincent

Here to help
Valued Member
These are Lifetime license. I have well over 200.I WILL go first to trusted members.

They are 1.00 Alert Pay Each.

Anybody want a vouch key?

Proof:
c8b0440855c930030d7e341296653546.png
May I ask how you got these licenses? :O

I'm just like Dan is, wondering how much 1.00 Alert Pay is...

Payne.

Valued Member
Are these legitimate? Because recently there have been exploits to the hosting, and people have been getting free licences.

$1.00 AlertPay is $1.00 USD / PP

Reactions: Dan

Vincent

Here to help
Valued Member
Are these legitimate? Because recently there have been exploits to the hosting, and people have been getting free licences.
$1.00 AlertPay is $1.00 USD / PP
If that's the case, we will remove the thread. We don't wanna get buyers in problems. I think Dan agrees with me.

Reactions: Dan

Dan

Valued Member
If that's the case, we will remove the thread. We don't wanna get buyers in problems. I think Dan agrees with me.
Absolutely. I have a feeling if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it is probably a duck. As I stated in other threads, members should use due diligence when entering into agreements with other members. In this case, $1 just doesn't sound right.

I am closing this thread. If the OP can provide us with proof of transfer eligibility, we will reopen.

Status
Not open for further replies.