Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Not Eligible Whmcs License lifetime non-branded

Discussion in 'Completed Other Transactions' started by dark_angel, Feb 8, 2014.

1. dark_angel

dark_angel New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    10:19 PM
    Hi ,
    I want to sale the WHMCS license non branded actual cost is 249.99$,asking for 170$

Bitcoin accepted.
    [​IMG]

2. Rich Dropper

Rich Dropper Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    3:49 AM
    Beware guys ! Some people are selling webhost- prefix license and issued by webhosting companies such as hostdime and hostgator .Just make sure that it's eligible for transfer

If you think your paypal buyer protection covers it and if you pay . Your money is no longer yours . I got scammed by this type of license

Paypal doesn't judge the case in your favour as it is intangible . If the admin needs any proof on my statement, i am ready to give so

3. dark_angel

dark_angel New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    Can u explain what do u wanna say??You didn't got the license at all or got the license with web prefix???

4. Rich Dropper

Rich Dropper Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    I just pointed out that there were scammers . I got a license with webhost prefix and it got suspended within a week as it was a webhost license

I thought this was the best place to share my experience. Please don't mind .

5. Blackhat001X

Blackhat001X New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    5:19 PM
    Is this still available? and how can I check to see if the license is valid and not like Rich Dropper post on web host licenses from other sites that will get cancelled later. If this is a real lifetime license will you accept $120 for it? If it can be verified I can make payment via paypal today.

6. Rich Dropper

Rich Dropper Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    You can ask the op to submit a ticket to see if it's eligible to transfer

7. Blackhat001X

Blackhat001X New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    Thank you for the advice Rich Dropper! I'll definitely do that.

8. dark_angel

dark_angel New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    I sent the support ticket to WHMCS team,so please wait till i get response,thanks

9. Rich Dropper

Rich Dropper Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    I may also be interested if it's verified thank you

10. Livepublicity

Livepublicity Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Local Time:
  11. Blackhat001X

Blackhat001X New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    Anything yet? Would like to purchase asap please let me know

12. dark_angel

dark_angel New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    Sorry this license is not transferable,If any body still want to buy then i can give the account details with the WHMCS license.
    [​IMG]

13. Rich Dropper

Rich Dropper Member

0   0   0

Local Time:

My story was about these licenses only . It's the same webhost license with which i got scammed earlier .

14. dark_angel

dark_angel New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    It is valid license but not eligible for transfer as its been confirmed by support from WHMCS.

15. Blackhat001X

Blackhat001X New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    How would this work? Would you need to keep your services with your web host in order to keep the whmcs license valid?

16. Mrchris

Mrchris Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    4:19 PM
    Black the op is not able to sell the license since its free one that came with hosting.