Whmcs License lifetime non-branded

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rich Dropper

Valued Member
Aug 9, 2013
Beware guys ! Some people are selling webhost- prefix license and issued by webhosting companies such as hostdime and hostgator .Just make sure that it's eligible for transfer

If you think your paypal buyer protection covers it and if you pay . Your money is no longer yours . I got scammed by this type of license

Paypal doesn't judge the case in your favour as it is intangible . If the admin needs any proof on my statement, i am ready to give so

Reactions: Dan

dark_angel

Valued Member
Feb 8, 2014
Can u explain what do u wanna say??You didn't got the license at all or got the license with web prefix???

Rich Dropper

Valued Member
Aug 9, 2013
Can u explain what do u wanna say??You didn't got the license at all or got the license with web prefix???
I just pointed out that there were scammers . I got a license with webhost prefix and it got suspended within a week as it was a webhost license

I thought this was the best place to share my experience. Please don't mind .

Blackhat001X

Valued Member
Feb 9, 2014
Is this still available? and how can I check to see if the license is valid and not like Rich Dropper post on web host licenses from other sites that will get cancelled later. If this is a real lifetime license will you accept $120 for it? If it can be verified I can make payment via paypal today.

Rich Dropper

Valued Member
Aug 9, 2013
Is this still available? and how can I check to see if the license is valid and not like Rich Dropper post on web host licenses from other sites that will get cancelled later. If this is a real lifetime license will you accept $120 for it? If it can be verified I can make payment via paypal today.
You can ask the op to submit a ticket to see if it's eligible to transfer

dark_angel

Valued Member
Feb 8, 2014
Sorry this license is not transferable,If any body still want to buy then i can give the account details with the WHMCS license.

Rich Dropper

Valued Member
Aug 9, 2013
Sorry this license is not transferable,If any body still want to buy then i can give the account details with the WHMCS license.

My story was about these licenses only . It's the same webhost license with which i got scammed earlier .

Blackhat001X

Valued Member
Feb 9, 2014
How would this work? Would you need to keep your services with your web host in order to keep the whmcs license valid?

Mrchris

Valued Member
Oct 18, 2012
Black the op is not able to sell the license since its free one that came with hosting.

Reactions: Dan
Status
Not open for further replies.