ExtraLicense - Buy, Sell, & Trade Your Licenses

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's the best hosting company?

Heatman

It's been said that the hosting company which you make use of determines the success or downfall of your website. I kind of agree with that assessment because when your hosting services provider is crap, your website is as good as dead. If I'm picking the best hosting company provider, it's definitely going to be between Bluehost and Hostinger.

I agree with you on hosting providers, they can sort of make you or break you if you're just starting out.
I have been with Knownhost for six years plus with no issues, any support ticket I put in is answered within minutes.:)

I have been using BlueHost for at least 5 years now. It's been a satisfying experience for me so far. I was using SiteGround before I moved up to BlueHost.

Namecheap have always been my best hosting company. They have served me so well that I haven't bothered about changing them. I have heard about BlueHost but I'm yet to use it.

I agree with you on hosting providers, they can sort of make you or break you if you're just starting out.
I have been with Knownhost for six years plus with no issues, any support ticket I put in is answered within minutes.:)
This is also how my experience is like with using Knownhost for more than 7 years now. They have never disappointed me for a day. Someone was trying to get me to try out Namecheap but I only like them for getting domain.