• Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
  • I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post

What Time Do U Go 2 Bed?

What Time Do You Get To Bed?

• Total voters

WenM

CuteXen Designs
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Local time
Tomorrow, 05:41
I guess, since the these days of the Internet, us geeks tend to spend more time on the NET than anything else in the evening; when time is available after washing up family dinner dishes and ironing hubby's underpants, shirt, and socks for work the next day, so I just wondered what time do you find yourself getting to bed in the wee small hours?

I try to get to bed around 01:15am generally (hubby nags far earlier for servicing!) , and only rarely do I go over that if there's something urgent to do on the site, but I find if I overstep the mark, I find it hard to get off to sleep!

So, tell us what time do you get to bed everyday? Take part in the Poll if you're shy! :)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Local time
Today, 23:41
I am a early riser, thanks to my two little boys, therefore I go to bed pretty early sometimes.

Remus1348

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Local time
Today, 21:41
I generally wake up around 6 am mon-friday, but ive done it for so long that even on a saturday & sunday i wake at about 7am.

WenM

CuteXen Designs
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Local time
hubby has the same issue as you and never seems to sleep late at weekends due to getting up early weekdays...could be an age thing!
I generally wake up around 6 am mon-friday, but ive done it for so long that even on a saturday & sunday i wake at about 7am.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Local time
What time did I wake up this morning? 7:00 am :p I feel your pain.

WenM

CuteXen Designs
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Local time
@ragtek, that's the problem with working at home, you just lose track of time! Nothing better than having to fight the traffic, and pay those high fuel bills; well at least here in the UK you do!

starship

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Local time
Tomorrow, 06:41
@ragtek, that's the problem with working at home, you just lose track of time! Nothing better than having to fight the traffic, and pay those high fuel bills; well at least here in the UK you do!
i agree
it's very important to have self-discipline

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Local time
i agree
it's very important to have self-discipline
I tried it once. Couldn't do it. Way to many distractions. I need an office to go everyday to get anything done.

Mrs.C

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Local time
Tomorrow, 00:41
I go to bed whenever all three of my kids are finally sleeping usually by 11pm and I get up about 5 am with the baby.

Jester

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Local time
Tomorrow, 07:41
Unfortunately, I sleep only 6-7 hours. But as I understand it, this is too little and you need to sleep at least 8 hours :( So many doctors say. :nurse: