• Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
  • I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post

What Kind Of Shoes Do You Wear?

GamerBB

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Local time
Today, 22:57
Do you like tennis shoes or sandals and what brand do you enjoy wearing the most?

I like tennis shoes the most. They are the most comfortable for me and I prefer to wear Nike. I have some Impax right now and I hope to by some Shox soon.

GamerBB

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Local time
Redwing boots ;) If I am in jeans, New Balance Tennis shoes.
I haven't worn boots in years. Since I was a kid, I suppose. My mother would dress me up like a cowboy, ugh... How I hated it!

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Local time
Not cowboy boots, work boots, steel toe. I would never where cowboy boots, not that there is anything wrong with that.

Vincent

Here to help
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Local time
Tomorrow, 05:57
To be honest, I have no idea what shoes I wear...
They're gray, but I don't know if it's Nike or Adidas or... :p

Atlanical

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Local time
Tomorrow, 04:57
I always wear Gentleman shoes like business style haha. I feel more comfortable looking smart. Weird I know.

Reactions: Dan

Bala

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Local time
Tomorrow, 09:27
I wear Sport shoes of adidas or Nike. And for local use I wear kittos. The slipper type of one.

Felix

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Local time
Today, 23:57
Nike: AIR FORCE 1's!

Such awesome shoes! lol.

To be honest, I have no idea what shoes I wear...
They're gray, but I don't know if it's Nike or Adidas or... :p
How do you not know? lol. Can't you check using the label inside the shoes? xD

ShoeMaster

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Local time
Tomorrow, 06:57
Honestly this all depends on where I'm going and what I'm doing. I personally like the comfort of tennis shoes. Some of my top brands would be Nike, Asics (comfortable). If you're interested in shoes i actually run a shoe forum (www.shoecommunity.com). We offer some reviews, and lots of shoe talk

Mrchris

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Local time
It depends on how comfortable they are it doesn't really matter about the brand as long as I can walk for hours

lyesqiz

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Local time
Tomorrow, 11:57
I live for flats! I wear ballet pumps, flip flops and i've got quite a few pairs of vintage leather and suede boots . I only wear heels if i'm going somewhere dressed up, but if i can get away with it i'll wear flats.

Heels are a cruel invention by a MAN who didn't take into account how bloody painful they are!

aMK

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Local time
Today, 23:57
Sneakers! I wear sneakers everywhere I go, I'm a huge Jordan collector.