Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

What Kind Of Shoes Do You Wear?

Discussion in 'Way Off Topic' started by GamerBB, Apr 25, 2011.

1. GamerBB

GamerBB Active Member

Local Time:
    11:19 AM
    Do you like tennis shoes or sandals and what brand do you enjoy wearing the most?

I like tennis shoes the most. They are the most comfortable for me and I prefer to wear Nike. I have some Impax right now and I hope to by some Shox soon.

2. Dan

Dan Admin Staff Member

Local Time:
    Redwing boots ;) If I am in jeans, New Balance Tennis shoes.

3. GamerBB

GamerBB Active Member

Local Time:
    I haven't worn boots in years. Since I was a kid, I suppose. My mother would dress me up like a cowboy, ugh... How I hated it!

4. Dan

Dan Admin Staff Member

Local Time:
    Not cowboy boots, work boots, steel toe. I would never where cowboy boots, not that there is anything wrong with that.

5. Vincent

Vincent Here to help

Local Time:
    6:19 PM
    To be honest, I have no idea what shoes I wear...
    They're gray, but I don't know if it's Nike or Adidas or... :p

6. Licensecart

Licensecart Member

Local Time:
    5:19 PM
    I always wear Gentleman shoes like business style haha. I feel more comfortable looking smart. Weird I know.

7. Bala

Bala Member

Local Time:
    10:49 PM
    I wear Sport shoes of adidas or Nike. And for local use I wear kittos. The slipper type of one.

8. Imran520

Imran520 New Member

Local Time:
    7:19 PM
    I like tennis shoes but I wear the shoes of bata. it is also comfortable.

9. Felix

Felix New Member

Local Time:
    12:19 PM
    Nike: AIR FORCE 1's!

Such awesome shoes! lol.

How do you not know? lol. Can't you check using the label inside the shoes? xD

10. vbguy

vbguy Moderator Staff Member

Local Time:
    I like wear tennis shoes

11. coretrader

coretrader Member

Local Time:
  12. ShoeMaster

ShoeMaster New Member

Local Time:
    Honestly this all depends on where I'm going and what I'm doing. I personally like the comfort of tennis shoes. Some of my top brands would be Nike, Asics (comfortable). If you're interested in shoes i actually run a shoe forum (www.shoecommunity.com). We offer some reviews, and lots of shoe talk

13. Mrchris

Mrchris Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    It depends on how comfortable they are it doesn't really matter about the brand as long as I can walk for hours

14. lyesqiz

lyesqiz New Member

Local Time:
    1:19 AM
    I live for flats! I wear ballet pumps, flip flops and i've got quite a few pairs of vintage leather and suede boots . I only wear heels if i'm going somewhere dressed up, but if i can get away with it i'll wear flats.

Heels are a cruel invention by a MAN who didn't take into account how bloody painful they are!

15. aMK

aMK New Member

Local Time:
    Sneakers! I wear sneakers everywhere I go, I'm a huge Jordan collector.