ExtraLicense - Buy, Sell, & Trade Your Licenses

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How Often Do You Use A Computer?

I get the same thing from my wife but what else is there to do? I honestly don't want to watch "Keeping up with the Kardashians" or "Teen Mom" all the time. :p
I am telling you. If there isn't anything interesting on the History or discovery channel, I turn the TV off and get right on the net.

I am telling you. If there isn't anything interesting on the History or discovery channel, I turn the TV off and get right on the net.
Yeah, and if I actually wanted to sit down and watch something with her she won't want to watch anything at all. It's only when she sees my attention directed to the computer that she decides she wants to watch TV with me. :p

Reactions: Dan
I use my computer everyday because it's where I carry out all my work. I work more than 7 hours every day on my computer. I do the same thing with my smartphone too.

I work most of the time using my smartphone which is why I hardly use my computer for anything apart from playing video games whenever I want to play on my PC.

I'm on quite a bit. I work 8 hours on a computer then I get on at home as well.
For someone like me that's learning programming, I'm always with my computer because it's where I do all my practical work. I'm currently learning python and CSS. It's very hard but I'm doing well.

I use my PC to perform various tasks and atleast I am on my PC for 3 hours everyday.

I make use of computer every day of my life. If I'm not on my PC, I would be on my laptop or my smartphone. I work online 8 hours every day. It makes me keep online connecting always on for 24/7.

I work from home so I am usually on my PC around 6 - 8 hours a day and more if I need to be. I think the longest I have been on my PC for on any given day was 12 hours when I was catching up on work that I had to do online.

I'm on quite a bit. I work 8 hours on a computer then I get on at home as well.
For someone like me who works online full time and as as webmaster, I'm very sure that it's something that I'm very guilty of. I would like to cut down on it but it's not going to be possible.