ExtraLicense - Buy, Sell, & Trade Your Licenses

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What kind of computer do you have?

Sharon

Valued Member
I have a Macbook Pro (2013). I use an HP but I couldn't not tell you the model from the top of my head. If I ever needed to replace this computer I would probably stick with the Macbook. What kind of computer do you have?

I have a hp desktop and a hp laptop. The laptop has SSD hard drive, it's so it's faster than my desktop at the moment would like to change that shortly.

I have an older PC that I built about 6 years ago now and a new ROG laptop, It's soon time to build a new PC and this old thing is getting tired.

I am not technically inclined whatsoever so I cannot imagine building one. However, I have great reverence for those who have the knowledge & know-how to build from scratch.
Our desktop & laptop is just Dell. We've always had good experiences with this brand so keep with what we know.

The last 5 Desktops I have built myself, only takes a few hours from start to finish, the longest part is updating windows after the installation lol.

The last 5 Desktops I have built myself, only takes a few hours from start to finish, the longest part is updating windows after the installation lol.
I wish I could have the knowledge to build my own Desktop PC. I know that it's always going to be better than buying from the market. I'm making use of HP Laptop now.